Saturday, November 5, 2011


Ok so Mindy Kaling's book "Is everyone hanging out without me? (and other concerns)" book is amazing! I've been waiting for awhile now for this sucker and finally, BOOM it's out. Well i had some money left on my Barnes and Noble gift card and decided to pick it up. I probably would have never paid twenty five dollars for a book that i wasn't positively absolutely in love with. So I started reading and i couldn't put it down. This book is hilarious! I would totally buy it again to spend twenty five dollars on the same exact book just so encase i happen to lose the first one, I would have another copy for safe keeping. I'm serious. This book is da bomb! Go buy yourself one. You will not regret it.  http://theconcernsofmindykaling.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment