Thursday, December 15, 2011

Inspired By...New Girl



Who's that girl?? Who's that girl???...It's Jess!
New Girl. My new favorite show. I love this show! I love everything about it. If you haven't watched this show yet, you need to! I love Zooey Deschanel and her style. I think they did a really good job with putting Zooey's style with Jess's. So here's a few ways to incorporate Jess's style into yours!
Check out New Girl on Fox




Jess getting her stuff back from her ex boyfriend, Spencer. This one I love because of the purse. I found really similar at a really low price for only $14! It's a therapy therapy bag on Polyvore.com
Purse- Therapy Therapy
Dress- Halston Heritage
Flats- Target


Come on. Why would you not like this outfit? So cute! Her hair looks adorable all the time. Some good bobby pins will do the trick.
Blouse- Elizabeth James. Dillards.com
Skirt- Robin. Alloy.com


I wish I could have found the exact shorts from the episode but I looked everywhere and I couldn't find them. If anyone knows who they are let me know. By the way, all the blue shoes were found at Target.com. There were a ton of blue shoes if anyones looking for any haha.
Shorts- Wyatt
Shirt- American Apparel
Shoes- Target




The wedding episode was the best! It shows how much you want her as a best friend! The teeth. Yes of course. An essential to a good party.
Dress-Laundry By Design. Dillards.com
Shoes-Bcbg Generation
Teeth













Let me know how you like it!!! Leave a comment!!! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment