Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pretty Pins

Hi lovely people! For Sundays I wanted to post the all of my favorite pins from Pinterest! So I'm going to share with you my "Pretty Pins"! Tell me how you like them!

How cute is this?

You could easily just buy some fabric, staple it to a canvas and put it in a frame! So easy!

This just shows you pretty doesn't have to be perfect!

I love the colors of the bow ties in this photo!

I showed my dad this picture and for our camper he totally wants to make the fridge a chalk board. So pumped!

I'm going to attempt to do this tonight. What a easy way to make a simple cardigan unique. Wish me luck!

I want to be her right now!

Found her blog this week and have nothing but love for her! Check out her site

This week I went through this faze where I wanted bangs. Still not sure about that one. But anyway, came across this photo of pretty Gemma!

You can find all the links to these photos on my Pinterest page. I don't have alot of boards so don't worry about it. Hope you like this. Happy Sunday to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment