Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pretty Pins...Pastels

Happy Sunday everyone! Today's Pretty Pins is all about pretty pastels! They can be totally versatile. That's why I love them! I'm really loving the pastel hair, and shoes! I hope you enjoy these pins!
Is this real? Because if it is, i'm going.

Oh my, I have nothing but love for these! I need these!

This girl did a great job at pairing these colors together!

I'm not a big fan of colored jeans because I find them hard to pull off. But these are such a pretty color I would risk it!

This is just a pretty farris wheel!

Just watched 'The Notebook' and I adore that movie and her, I wish she still had pink hair it looks so darn cute!

I really wanna learn how to make fringe like this. I would hang it everywhere, so it looks like a party all the time! haha!

I hope you like these pins, you can find them here on my Pinterest board. Follow me!

2 comments:

  1. Her hair looks so cute with the pink! IT makes me want to dye my hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it? Every time I look at that picture I want to dye it! She's adorable!

      Delete