Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Keepin It Simple

Hey everyone! Not much to say today, so I'm going to keep it simple. Yesterday Kenzie and I went to Goodwill and I picked up this striped top. I love stripes they go with absolutely everything. I feel that they are easy to find to which makes it much easier to have more. One day, after you pick up few, you'll look in your closet and the only thing you will see is stripes. Which has been my life for a while now! 
Outfit Details- 
Striped top- Thrifted
Jeans- Banana Republic, thrifted
Boots- Forever 21
Scarf- Thrifted
Hat- Thrifted 

12 comments:

  1. i love your boots!!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the shirt! And the scarf is a really nice warm color! Perfect for the spring! Nice blog, I'm following you now! Check out my blog if you like and follow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stripes are the best.
    Love your header and background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That hat is such an amazing thrift find! I'm loving your blog girls, I'm your newest follower. I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch! I love discovering new blogs!

    Sarah xoxo
    http://pandorasboxblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love thrift shops too. There are always treasures in there. The stripes top looks good on you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looove Goodwill! Love your finds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love thrifting and stripes are my absolute favorite! Cute blog, I'm following. Hope you can stop by soon and follow if you like.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  8. So nice you found this top at Goodwill, it's great.

    X, Sarah
    http://www.ethnicspring.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. great outfit!participate on my Jeffrey Campbell Lita GIVEAWAY

    http://therightmixoffashion.blogspot.com/2012/02/giveawayjeffrey-campbell.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh stripes and a fabulous hat? My favourite! Such a great striped vintage find :)

    ReplyDelete