Monday, March 5, 2012

Bright and Early

Cute right? I bought them at I bought them at Earthbound. I'm not sure if you can buy them online but you can find similar ones everywhere.



I wore them here with my outfit.


Then I had to change for work so I put on my trusted boots.






Outfit details-
Flats- Easy
Shirt- Thrifted
Skirt- Ann Taylor, Consigned
Jacket- Sparkle and Fade, Consigned
Boots- Thrifted
Tights- Walmart










Kenzie's Outfit Details-
Dress- thrifted
Sweater- Old Navy
Flats- Steve Madden
Necklace, Belt, Bear Ring- Forever 21
Mustache Ring- Earthbound
Bracelets- Charlotte Russe  



Hey everyone!! Hope you all had a good weekend! This morning my mom and I left the house pretty early to got downtown and pick up these shoes I've been wanting. I saw them this weekend and they went on sale for only $7! So of course I had to go back and get them because I didn't have my purse on me. And I did and I love them!

5 comments:

  1. You have such a lovely style! So cute!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polka dot perfection in both of your outfits:) Really loving the those pretty rings and bracelets too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow beautiful post! very inspirational :)
    would you maybe like to follow each other? this would be awesome :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog and I already like it...
    So I started to follow you & you would make me really happy when you would follow me back!
    Stop by, Say Hi: http://aniaanialysis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your polka dot top and sweater! You're both too cute.

    -kim
    found the route

    ReplyDelete