Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A Necklace For You My Friend







 Today I had to make a gift for a friend so this past week I made her a picture which really was some cheap only funny gift I thought of at the time. So this morning while looking on Pinterest I came across a bunting flag necklace that I loved so very much! I got dressed, went to Micheal's, came home and started working on my own. The amount I spent on it was awesome. $10!! In my mind I thought like $20 but nope with two 40% off coupons and half the things on sale I managed to make it $10! And it only took about an hour to make! I definitely have to work on another and make it better, but for my first time I'm pretty happy with the way it came out! Now looking at the pictures you can totally see I made it my own compared to the other one, but that's ok, I'll try another one soon!

2 comments: