Monday, May 7, 2012

I Gave In.




Outfit Details-
Shirt- J.crew
Skirt- Thrifted
Shoes- Marshall's- Kelsi Dagger
Bracelet- Declarations 
So this week I was eyeing this bracelet downtown at a little store called Declarations. It's so adorable! If you ever happen to stay in St.Augustine, I recommend you stop by there! It's like a little Etsy shop. Well anyway, I stopped by like twice before still wanting that bracelet! So my mom convinced to just by it. I'm so happy I did because I've worn it with everything this week!

5 comments:

  1. That bracelet is awesome! I definitely can see why you wanted it so much. It seems so summery too with the big fish on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supercute skirt! Love that edge banding...perfect for summer!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute fotos!
    i would be so happy if you could take a look at my blog too :)


    http://emma-lii.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww your profile picture is sweet as sugar :)

    ReplyDelete