Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Madewell Is Stinkin Adorable! part 1

Yes. I love, love Madewell. I have only the biggest love for this months lookbook, it's amazing. Every single outfit is something I think I need to own. I found that most of the pieces are a lot of things found in your closets. Jean jackets, scarfs, boots, colored flats, trench coats and hoodies. Simple pieces mixed with other simple pieces mixed with something different and trendy. I'm really loving every look in this lookbook. Here's a few looks.
  • Left- Love this whole mix. Especially the shorts. I'm to excited for spring/summer. Right- I'm very into scarfs right now. It's one of the first things I look for while out thrifting.


  • Left- This pop of color with the white. Awesome. Right- After seeing this picture, I'm looking for an awesome hoodie. Not only are they comfy, but this ones adorable!


  • Left- This skirt is amazing. If you go to Madewell's website they show this skirt with everything, and I feel like this would last forever and you could change it up as time goes on. Right- I could easily find a similar dress like this one thrifting, a few accessories and boom! This look. haha



  • Left- I love my boots that look a little bit like these. Now I feel I need a pair of those over the knee socks! Right- Those jeans, the jacket, the heels and that bag! Come on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment