Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Instagramtastic!

Ok, i'm a little late on the hole posting on Instagram. I mean I've been following bloggers, celebrity's, etc. for awhile now, I just never got around to the posting your own pictures part. Well i'm hooked now. I'm getting all these photography apps just to make my Instagram pretty! Well if you like, we'd love if you follow us! Mine is Maddy C. or Dirtjoe2 and Kenzie's is Kenzie Joe or Mangopango3. If you would like me to follow you leave your username in the comment box! Here's a few pictures from this week.
This is a mixture of Face In Hole and Pixlr-o-matic.
Face In Hole has an online website they will have you on there for hours!   

Oldify app, it's free this week! Will for sure crack you up!


Piklr-o-matic






Instagram

Instagram- and come on, we all now you love One Direction to.  ;)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god, these are such amazing shots! The "oldified" pic is hilarious! Love that you're posting about something else than just fashion. And your shoes in the last post are absolutely adorable! Keep going you two, your blog is great! Feel free to check out mine, maybe you get inspired ;) xoxo from New York City
    http://hollylovespaul.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmygosh. i need to try that face in the hole thing :)

    ReplyDelete